Booking// Muriel, (FR)
- Beaucoup de charme pour cette bâtisse, j'ai bien aimé la déco . emplacement idéal dans le centre historique. Personnel très sympathique.
Booking// Lambertus, (NL)
- Het was een heerlijk hotel in een prachtige stad. Prachtige locatie. Hotelkamer schitterend in oude stijl. Meer dan de moeite waard. Aanrader, heerlijk ontbijt. Locatie in het oude centrum.
Booking// Natalia, (IT)
- The stay in Split was very good, with very warm weather, good food, good trips and experiences.
Good location within five minutes of seafront and restaurants. Trendy interiors, bother to bedroom and dining areas. Excellent staff who were very helpful and considerate. Room was cleaned daily. We really enjoyed our stay here and would return in the future.
Booking// Anne Llewellyn, (GB)
- The staff were great, very friendly and helpful, and the decor in the hotel is lovely. The location is excellent and we were really grateful to the staff for taking care of our bags until our late flight on the day of our departure.
Booking// Sergi, (ES)
- Pequeño hotel en un edificio historico totalmente reformado con encanto y en el centro de la ciudad. Cuidado hasta el ultimo detallo, habitaciones amplias y confortables y personal muy atento. Esta en la zona peatonal, no hay parquing, como en todas las ciudades de Croacia. Podeis reservad con anterioridad servicio de parquing en el hotel. Sin duda repetiria otra vez.
Booking// Marija (HR)
- Morala sam otići iz hotela prije 7h ujutro i osoblje se potrudilo spremiti rani doručak samo za mene. Iznimno ljubazno i profesionalno osoblje, za svaku pohvalu.
Booking// Yaron, (GB)
- Very welcoming stay in a beautiful part of Split. Very characterful property in an excellent location with great staff. Just opened!
Booking// Marilynn, (US)
- Beautiful room with all amenities oerfect, meaning: comfy bed, good hot shower, very clean and pleasant staff. Location right in old town, close to the port. A little hard to find and up hill for those who are older, tho really not difficult and easy once you find how simple to get to it really is. The staff was outstanding. They brought my bag down the stairs, walked me to a taxi on my way out and even asked the amount for the ride. Very kind and helpful, thank you.
Booking// Sarah, (CA)
- The hotel is very historic and beautiful! Immaculate in cleanliness and decorations authentic. Bathrooms and fantastic! Staff were amazing and went out of their way to accommodate you and help you with anything! We didn't have to park but there is a car parking lot a short distance away you can pay per day to have your car there however to get to the hotel it's in a pedestrian only zone so no parking right at the hotel. The breakfast is delicious as well if included in your price or even separately. The historic property has lots of character and charm and I loved it and would stay there again and recommend it.
Booking// Catherine, (GB)
- This is a lovely restoration of an old building. Our room was a good size with an excellent bathroom all brand new. The staff were really charming and helpful and the location excellent. We would definitely recommend this place!
Booking// Maria Jesus, (ES)
- La localizaciòn fabulosa, el personal muy amable. Hotel nuevo. Si volvemos a Split no dudaremos en volver.
Booking// Roberta, (BR)
- Hotel localizado próximo a Old Town, facilmente se chega a pé. Fica a aproximadamente 1,5km da rodoviária e é bem tranquilo chegar caminhando, não vale a pena pegar táxi porque em algumas ruas o carro não consegue passar. Fomos recepcionados pela staff Anita, muito simpática e prestativa. Hotel completamente reformado. Café da manhã bom. Possui rede de wifi muito boa. Recomendarei para amigos e voltaria a me hospedar!
Booking// Piotr, (PL)
- Położenie hotelu umożliwiające zwiedzanie centrum miasta, bardzo uczynny i pomocny personel, design hotelu, zmodernizowanego ze starego 700 letniego budynku
Booking// Tatjana, (DE)
- Die Zimmer sind einfach mal etwas anderes und wirken prachtvoll. Das Bad ist perfekt. Extrem freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal. Das Frühstück im Kellergewölbe bietet alles, was man braucht – sogar Sekt!
Booking// Norman, (AU)
- Staff were extremely helpful. They went above and beyond to help us with allowing us to store our luggage there, giving directions/advise and being extremely happy.
Booking// Carole, (FR)
- La décoration de la chambre, la propreté, la vue, l accueil et le service du personnel qui nous a aidé a recuperer notre voiture en fourrière
Booking// Pia, (ES)
- Muy bien ubicado, personal muy amable, te ayudan en todo siempre con buena disposición. Habitaciones muy comodas, limpias, nuevo. Muy recomendable.
Booking// Amy, (GB)
- Staff and facilities excellent!! Nothing too much trouble, very well organised. Cannot fault any aspect. Brilliant! Did not want to leave!
Booking// Julia gomez miron, (ES)
- Situado en pleno centro de la ciudad, dentro de un centro comercial y a tres minutos andando del Palacio de Diocleciano. Muy cómodo y agradable.
Booking// Charles-Victor, (FR)
- Tout était super! De notre séjour cet hôtel a été le meilleur! C'était merveilleux.
Booking// Dom, (GB)
- Excellent facilities in the room. The bathroom Comfortable bed Great view of Split Friendliness and helpfulness of staff. Due to my booking.com app not working, the manager endeavoured to contact me to ensure I was picked up at the airport by the transfer driver. I don't usually stay somewhere this nice but I'm glad I did as the room was comfortable, very nicely decorated and had excellent facilities. I had a wonderful night's sleep and the bed was perfect. The room I stayed in had a great view over the city. In the morning I chatted to the manger, who has a wealth of knowledge on Croatian history and Split itself. Nice people, great room, amazing view and a touch of luxury. The best place I've stayed using booking.com.
Booking// Risto Saari, (FI)
- Great staff - smiling and always helpful. Rooms are great also, very spacious, totally new and modern. We were staying for 1 night and then we decide to stay a 2nd night....positive impression. Great localisation: at the entrance of the center/downtown.
Booking// Judith, (DE)
- Sehr freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal. Das Bad ist super. Zentral und ruhig gelegen. Das Zimmer ist sehr groß.
Booking// Mandy, (US)
- Love how modern and high tech the rooms are! Not at all what I expected for Croatia. The Bluetooth enabled lounge chair was my favorite. Such a comfy place to chill and listen to music, and very unique. Definitely won't find another hotel like this in Split. They even had US adapters for their outlets! I always forget to bring one- this was such a nice touch. They really paid attention to detail when they designed this little gem, and as a very frequent traveler I could appreciate the little features like this that set them apart from every other hotel. The staff was delightful and very helpful. We slept great- the beds were the perfect amount of firmness, and I am very picky about my mattresses! I would absolutely stay here again. It is a gorgeous hotel, beautifully designed interior, and great location close to everything. Staff recommended some wonderful restaurants nearby and all of their recommendations were spot on. I actually would've expected to pay more for such a nice room. We are usually hesitant to stay at brand new hotels, but I was really drawn to this one after seeing the photos and fortunately my instincts were right this time:)
Tarja on Hotels.com
- Hotelli sijaitsee mainiosti lähellä palatsialuetta ja rantaa, kuitenkin rauhallisella alueella. Huoneet ja yhteiset tilat persoonallisesti sisustettu, erityisen ystävällinen palvelu ja riittävän monipuolinen aamiainen. Loistava valinta!
William on Hotels.com
- Small boutique hotel, great location, 5 to 15 minute walk to the palace, water promenade, great restaurants, -Chops, Art t chok, Paradox wine bar, tour departures outdoor markets and shops.Nice breakfast, eggs fruits, meats coffee plus Marina and Anita were helpful front desk staff. Nice size rooms with Free Wi Fi. Stone walls made you feel like you were part of ancient history. One of the best hotels that we have stayed at.
Debra on Hotels.com
- Beautiful, new hotel with nicely decorated accommodations. Bathroom was surprisingly wonderful as I always adjust my expectations for tighter European spaces - very nice. Well informed hotel staff with excellent recommendations for dinner (Artichoke - excellent!). Parking was close with easy arrangements for payment; very convenient as we were right next to the pedestrian only area. We loved Split....and if we get the chance to return, we'll be staying at Heritage Palace Varos!
Brian on Hotels.com
- This hotel was really nice, a quick walk to everything, the breakfast was really good too. Anita at the front desk was exceptional, providing us with all the information on excursions and directions. She even remembered our anniversary and had prosecco waiting for us.
Sally on Hotels.com
- This hotel is set in an old building (all buildings in Split are old!) that has been recently renovated to a really high standard. The rooms are lovely - beds comfy, air con really good, and no noise from adjoining rooms. Breakfast is cheese, meats, bead, croissants, scrambled/boiled/fried eggs, cereals, fruit etc. Location is really good, close to everything, 10-15 minutes walk to the palace.
Hanna on Hotels.com
- Such a winner! We wish we could have rated in Split for longer.
Evan on Expedia
- We stayed for two nights. The room was nicely decorated and the bed very comfortable. Although not large, this was largest of the rooms during our trip to Croatia. The front desk clerk was very helpful at check-in and the one at check-out actually helped carry our bags about 3/4 mile to parking. Breakfast was also very good. Overall, a very good stay in Split.
Jose on Hotels.com
- La llegada es muy complicada por su situación en una zona junto al casco antiguo de Split. A la vez está bien situado a menos de 10 m del Palacio Diocleciano. Las habitaciones son muy confortables y la profesionalidad de los empleados muy alta, ayudando a todo y facilitando la estancia.
Elisa on Hotels.com
- Brand new, very nicely decorated hotel. Good size rooms. Perfect location for exploring the city, with short walk to the old city, beach boulevard and Marjan hill. We had a great stay here!
Matt on Hotels.com
- We had a GREAT stay at Heritage Palace Varos. The staff were incredibly friendly/helpful. The room was large and clean and comfortable. It is in an excellent location - only a short walk to the old town. I highly recommend this place and would stay again should we return to Split!
Elodie on Hotels.com
- Dans une rue calme, bel hôtel situé à quelques pas du cœur animé de la ville et du port Service remarquable par le personnel Bel établissement4
Richard on Hotels.com
- This property has only been open for 3 weeks and it is beautiful. We met the owner, Renata, and her goal to make this the perfect destination for her guests shines through when you talk with her. Her decorating and attention to detail made this a property that we will remember and recommend to our friends. Her staff, Marina and Bernard, made certain that all our needs were met, I.e., ferry information and ironing equipment, to ensure a perfect stay!