Terms of service
These Terms and Conditions apply to all services provided directly, or indirectly via Internet, e-mail or phone, by Maestral Group By accessing, browsing or using our website and/or making a reservation, you declare that you have read, understood and agreed to said conditions set out by Maestral Group.
Categorization and description of facilities
Accommodation and facilities we offer have been described in accordance with the official categorization set by the Republic of Croatia, applicable at the time of programme publication, and based on data by Maestral Group. Maestral Group assumes no responsibility for information, in written or oral form, which is not in accordance with the description of services and facilities published in programmes, and which has been received by a third party. Maestral Group shall not be liable in case of incorrect information by business partners.
Reservation of accommodation
- By making a reservation of accommodation, the guest enters into a direct, legally binding, contractual relationship with Maestral Group.
- Valid credit card data shall be given for confirmation of a reservation. Maestral Group has the right to pre-authorise a credit card prior to guest’s arrival.
- In case that provided credit card data are not valid, we reserve the right to cancel such a reservation.
Price of services
- The current price of services is listed on our website maestral-accommodation.com, as well as in the offer received via online booking system or from a reservations department. In case of any changes or deviations from the booked service, the regular prices shall be charged.
- Refund is not possible for services which have not been used.
- All types of special services which are not included in the price shall be paid by the guest and the guest shall order them at the time of reservation or by making an inquiry on the location.
- Prices in euros are used for informational purposes only.
- We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or modify a reservation in case there has been misuse of the reservation system or if the reservation has been an obvious mistake made by the user.
- Prices include the cost of accommodation, VAT included, the cost of electricity, heating, bed linen, towels, shower gels, shampoos and final cleaning.
- Free wireless Internet is available in all rooms and apartments.Maestral Group shall not be held responsible for potential technical problems caused by a service provider.
- Accommodation for one child under the age of 3 in a provided bed is free of charge.
- Accommodation for an additional person on an extra bed is charged 35 EUR/night per person.
Parking (only in Split)
Prior to making a reservation for a parking space in Split, it is necessary to check its availability with the Maestral Group reception. With prior notice, the cost of parking is 20 EUR/day per car. Maestral Group provides parking spaces near the accommodation facilities or in the nearest possible location.
Residence tax is not included in the price of accommodation. Residence tax is 10.00 HRK per person/day. Children under the age of 12 are excluded from residence tax. Children from 12 to 18 years pay 50% of the residence tax, i.e. 8.0 HRK per person/day, pursuant to Article 4 of the Residence Tax Act.
Accommodation in Maestral-Accommodation Group
Placement in apartments or rooms is to be determined by the Maestral Group Customer Support. If a guest has not explicitly requested a particular room, the guest shall accept any officially registered facility for rent in a particular building described in the catalogue or price list.
Pets are not allowed in Maestral Accommodation Group
- On the day of arrival, an apartment/room is at your disposal from 2 p.m. If your apartment/room is ready before, Maestral Group coordinator shall inform you accordingly in a timely manner.
- Check-in time is between 2 p.m. and 10 p.m. Check-in after 10 p.m. shall be arranged directly with the customer support.
- Check-out time from apartments/rooms is until 10:00 a.m.
- Late check-out may be arranged if the apartment/room is available. Availability shall be checked with the customer support. The cost of late check-out is 75% of apartment/room rate per night.
Guests are required to have valid identity documents. If in case of an invalid document a guest cancels a trip and thus Maestral Group suffers additional damage, the guest shall compensate for the damage. If a guest loses a passport during a trip or the passport is stolen, the cost of issuance of new documents shall be borne by the guest.
- Accommodation payment shall be arranged directly with the Maestral Accommodation Group Customer Support prior to arrival.
- Payment shall be made when making a reservation, directly to the bank account or by card or cash as agreed with the Maestral Accommodation Group customer support.
Cancellation policy, payment and no show policy
If you have booked Flexible Rate, you can cancel your reservation free of charge 15 or more days before your arrival date (applicable for arrival period between May & September), while in other periods (arrival between January & April and between October & December) you can cancel your reservation free of change 8 or more days before your arrival date.
If you cancel your reservation 14 or less days before arrival (for arrival in period between May & September), or if you cancel your reservation 7 or less days before arrival (outside arrival period from May to September) please be aware that you will be chaged in total amount as late cancellation fee and there are no refunds applied.
Semi Flex Rate
If you have booked Semi-Flex Rate, have to pay 30% deposit at the moment of reserving. This deposit is non-refundable if you can cancel your reservation. The rest of 70% you can cancel your reservation free of charge 15 or more days before your arrival date (applicable for arrival period between May & September), while in other periods (arrival between January & April and between October & December) you can these 70% free of change 8 or more days before your arrival date.
In limited occasions we might have special promotions and if you have booked non-refundable rate, please note that we charge full amounf of stay after reserving our services so in case of cancelling for this rate type refund does not apply.
Applicable for Flexible & Semi Flexible rates:
If you decided to reduce number of nights staying with us (shortering your stay), than please be aware there is no refund for cancelled night(s) of stay and these cancelled night(s) are considered as late cancellation by which we charge total stay of your reservation, including cancelled nights.
We reserve right to charge in advance full amount of stay 15 or more days before your arrival date (applicable for arrival period between May & September), while in other periods (arrival between January & April and between October & December) we reserve right to charge full amounf of stay 7 days or less before arrival date.
In case you don't decide to cancel your booking, but rather to stay with us, you will be charged upon arrival for full stay. By the law, we are obliged to process charges in local currency Croatian Kuna (HRK) so if you are paying by credit card please note that exchange rate and bank fees may apply. Exchage rate differences and bank fees are covered by the guest.
In case of no show, we are charging your stay for full amount of stay. If you have booked more than 1 night, all other nights will be cancelled and hotel will not keep room reserved unless guests has informed us in time.
We reserve right to charge extra fee upon arrival for extra costs and demanges. In case all costs are covered upon departure and there are no damages, we will refund extra fee.
If you book and than cancel and later on you decide to book again, or in case you would like to extend your stay, or in case you would like to chage rate type or rooms type, please note that rate might change.
Any change in rate policy is subject to hotel discretion.
- In order to ensure a pleasant stay in our accommodation for all guests as well as to prevent any potential disagreement, all guests shall read the House Rules. Upon reservation confirmation, it is implied that you have understood all segments of the House Rules and that you will fully adhere to them.
- If the guest notices faulty of damaged items they shall notify reception in order to fix the damage as soon as possible.
- Guests shall be charged for all damage to items, whether it was made intentionally or unintentionally.
- Please use energy rationally.
- In case of the loss of keys/keycard, the guest shall immediately contact the local reception-staff or contact our customer support service at:
- During their stay guests shall adhere to the House Rules, which stipulates that loud music and parties are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
- PROHIBITED TIMES FOR RESIDENTIAL NOISE ARE EVERY DAY FROM 13.00 TO 17.00 AND FROM 22.00 TO 10.00.
- We highly appreciate your cooperation and hope that you understand that all these rules are obligatory, given that our accommodation are located in residential buildings, and that afternoon and night rest of other tenants must be respected.
It is in our best interest to keep the guests satisfied and immediately resolve any complaints at the location. If the situation does not improve after a complaint, the guest shall ask for a confirmation stating that the service was not provided, or that it was not provided in the agreed upon manner. The guest shall attach the confirmation to a written complaint. The guest shall file a written complaint within 8 days from the end of the trip. If a guest files a written complaint outside of this period, Maestral Group/the property you chose shall not be obliged to take the compliant into consideration. Maestral Group is required to provide a written response to such a complaint. Maestral Group/the property you chose shall respond only to complaints that could not be resolved on the spot. During the process of decision making, the guest irrevocably waives the right to mediation by a third party, arbitration by any institution as well as the right of giving information to the media. Additionally, the guest waives the right to file a civil action. The maximum amount of compensation per complaint may reach the amount of the advertised part of services, and it shall not include the service which has been used or the entire amount of the arrangement. The guest and Maestral Group/the property you chose shall attempt to resolve disputes amicably, but failing to do so, the parties agree to jurisdiction of the County Court in Split. Governing law is Croatian law.
Responsibilities of Maestral-Acommodation Group
Maestral Group shall take care of performance of services, as well as the selection of service providers, with due diligence of a prudent businessman. Maestral Group shall also care about rights and interests of guests, in accordance with good practices in tourism. Maestral Group provide all contractual services of a particular arrangement to the guest and give reasons for any failure to provide services or a part of services. All of the above mentioned obligations from programmes shall be performed fully and in a described manner, except in case of force majeure, adverse weather conditions or changing circumstances. If possible, in such cases Maestral Group shall offer a replacement solution.Maestral Group is not required to provide services outside of these Terms and Conditions.
Maestral Group shall not be responsible for loss of valuables and personal belongings of guests.
Responsibilities of guests
Guests shall make sure that they personally meet all requirements set out by regulations of the Republic of Croatia and adhere to the Maestral Group House Rules.
Guests shall be held responsible for damage caused. The cost of damage caused shall be borne by the guest at the reception.
The loss of key/keycard shall be charged 20 EUR.